If your music teaching studio is a business – and it is – then one of your primary goals should be to make a profit. To do that, you need to plan for it and put procedures in place which make your income predictable.
- Payment Policies for Piano Teachers: Which one is right for YOU?
- How to Create a Music Teaching Studio Budget
- VMT098: Prevent Summer Stress with a Studio Budget
- How to Make Any Change in a Piano Teaching Business
- VMT101: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Deliberate
- VMT102: Vibrant Music Studio 101 – Consistent
Download the Transcript
Click the button below to access the episode transcript.
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” if it doesn’t automatically open there
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂