Do your students tend to automatically do exams every year? I want to question that. Let’s think about what exams are and aren’t good for, and come to a more balanced view of where they should sit in our studios.
- 100th Podcast Celebration: Lessons Learned
- 2019 Music Teaching Industry Report
- VMT031: What is a Music Teaching Curriculum?
- VMT032: How to Find Your Music Teaching Curriculum
- Ultimate Guide to Your Piano Teaching Curriculum – part 1
- Ultimate Guide to Your Piano Teaching Curriculum – part 2
Download the Transcript
Click the button below to access the episode transcript.
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? Click here to download and view all the episode transcripts.
Subscribe and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes here so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” if it doesn’t automatically open there
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂