Teaching technique in online piano lessons requires some rethinking and creative ideas to make it work. In this episode, I’ll go through my top tips for teaching technique effectively to online piano students.
- Your Essential Guide to Teaching Piano Online
- Online Lesson Essentials
- How to Use an Overhead Piano Camera in Zoom
- Teaching Technique in Online Piano Lessons – Vibrant Music Teacher Chat
- VMT112: The Best Equipment for Online Piano Lessons
- VMT113: Tools and Software for Teaching Piano Online
- VMT114: Planning and Systems for Online Music Lessons
- VMT115: How to Make Your Online Music Lessons FUN
- VMT116: Teaching Strategies for Online Music Teaching
- VMT117: Backup Plans for Online Music Teachers
- VMT119: Teaching Rote Pieces in Online Piano Lessons
- VMT120: Teaching Beginner Reading in Online Piano Lessons
Download the Transcript
Click here to download the transcript for this episode.
Are you a Vibrant Music Teaching member? You can view and download all of the episode transcripts here.
Subscribe to and Review the Vibrant Music Teaching Podcast
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts or iTunes so you don’t miss the next episode and you can take it with you as you run errands, clean the house or walk the dog.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a moment to leave a review and a rating.
- Click here to open the podcast page
- Click “view in iTunes” (if it doesn’t automatically open there)
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” and leave a review
What did you think of this episode?
Let me know in the Vibrant Music Studio Teachers group on Facebook. I’ll see you there. 🙂